For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
"SIT LIKE A LADY"
I fucking hate Home Depot. Hate it! Because that’s where your childhood goes to die. It really is, it’s where your childhood goes to die. The second… the one day you go in to a Home Depot and you’re like, “Oooo knobs.” You’re dead. You’re dead inside. All of us have had that moment where we’re like, “That’s a cute little mailbox.” Bury your dreams ‘cause you’re not a kid any more.
College is viewed as a necessity, yet priced as a luxury.